Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Can Or Cannot?

I just sent this feedback to Starhub Customer Care department in Singapore... basically, I was told that a MaxMobile Unlimited customer could apply for a supplementary SIM card for his service, and the next thing is, another staff said no, it cannot be done.
Dear Sir/Madam,

I called Starhub Customer Care to check if a MaxMobile Unlimited Plan user can apply for a supplementary SIM card for his subscription, and was told many times that it is possible. Some of them said that the service is known as Multi-SIM.

However, I just made a call a while ago, and this lady told me that it is NOT possible.

I am upset with this change of response because it is totally contradictory to what I was given in prior conversations.

So - may I know what is the answer to my original question?

Also, how can we capture the identity of the Customer Care officer who spoke with us so that in situations like this, we can backtrack and find out which individual made a mistake when conveying information to the public?

Thank you for looking into this matter.


No comments: