Wednesday, June 11, 2008

User Name or Password Invalid

Apparently, my last post on how ScheduleWorld DELETED my data without permission *might* have offended the makers of that wonderful sync software.

My user name "aen" on the ScheduleWorld forum is no longer valid after my last post. Not even resetting the password helped.

btw, because the harsh reality of the internet is that blog and forum owners will censor anything that is not to their liking or diminishing to their ego, it is a good practice to own your own blog and mirror your important posts there. Like what I am doing here - without this blog, the world will NEVER know what I tried to say to ScheduleWorld forum.

To help each other out further, learn to LINK to each other's blog so that Google and other search engines will rank our blogs up higher on the search results page. In time to come, Aenny's™ Blog (AennyOne™ at Blogspot.com) will feature links to many, many blogs, such as Tux Love, VOIPGuide, Slashdot and such.

OK, on to the post which might yet again be deleted (I hope Mark is more objective than what I am feeling about him right now... I hope I got him wrong! - he is a nice guy to give us ScheduleWorld in the first place...) -- posted as aen2:

Hi Mark,

I tried to log into this forum just now with my earlier user name "aen" but was given an "User Name or Passowrd Invalid" error.

I reset the password and STILL received that error.

Could you please look into this matter for me, or have I been "banned" somehow for my last post about Scheduleworld deleting my data twice?

If the latter, please clarify and send me a PM instead of deleting my account as I am a supporter of SW not an opponent.

Heck, I am still trying to make SW work on my Nokia right now so I can report back here, so not being able to access this forum is not helping me.

If reporting results as they happen is not an objective here, just let me know, I will gladly leave this matter alone.

I sincerely hope I got it wrong, thanks!!


No comments: